Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Research Tool and Organization






Research Tool and Organization

I'm playing around with a new tool for research and organization.  Anyone who knows me knows that I love gadgets and elaborate stuff that's supposed to make life easier, but usually just clutter things up.

Well, my new one is Personal Brain which is a type of mind mapping tool with a dynamic interface that changes when you focus on a particular node, or thought.  You can link to files, link to webpages, link to calendars, people and images.  You can create documents within the program, and launch such applications as MSWord and others.

This post is being done in Google Documents, which says that it will publish it to my blog.  This is mainly to test that idea.

So, I apologize for not giving my usual deep wise words of wisdom from the depths of wise thought stuff, but this is mainly a test.


No comments:


What This Blog is About

This blog is the thoughts of a Freemason. It's not affiliated with any Masonic body, and doesn't speak for Freemasonry in any sense of the word. My purpose is to raise questions, not dictate answers. If you read this blog, please comment; please subscribe, so we can look for answers to these questions together.